Bellevue College Main Campus
3000 Landerholm Circle C117
Bellevue, WA 98001 United States
About the event
Dinner’s on us for Navigating a Volatile World, a presentation about the warning signs of an economic recession that are creating an uneasy financial environment and what you can do for you, your family, and your retirement.
We will discuss the following:
- RISING INFLATION: Learn how it’s shaping current investment strategies and what you should expect in the future.
- STOCK MARKET VOLATILITY: Would a market correction create additional challenges on meeting your planned retirement date?
- SOCIAL SECURITY: Will Social Security be there for me? How can I optimize my benefits?
- TAX EFFICIENT STRATEGIES: Tax efficient strategies for your retirement income.
- IRA WITHDRAWALS: How withdrawals from IRA’s could impact up to one-third of your Social Security.
- RETIREMENT INCOME: Will you have enough? Learn strategies to help generate guaranteed income for life
E.A. Buck Financial Services is an independent financial services firm helping individuals create retirement strategies using a variety of investment and insurance products to custom suit their needs and objectives. Securities offered only by duly registered individuals through Madison Avenue Securities, LLC (MAS), member FINRA/SIPC. Investment advisory services offered only by duly registered individuals through Buck Wealth Strategies, a Registered Investment Adviser. Registration as an investment adviser does not imply a certain level of skill or training. MAS and E.A. Buck Financial Services are not affiliated entities. Buck Wealth Strategies and MAS are not affiliated entities. E.A. Buck Financial Services and Buck Wealth Strategies are affiliated by common ownership. Neither the information nor any opinion expressed is to be construed as solicitation to buy or sell a security of personalized investment, tax, or legal advice. Any references to protection benefits or lifetime income generally refer to fixed insurance products, never securities or investment products. Insurance and annuity product guarantees are backed by the financial strength and claims-paying ability of the issuing insurance company.
Register For This Event
By submitting your personal information, you consent to be contacted by a financial professional regarding your financial strategy for retirement.