E.A. Buck is a fast-growing financial services company with dual headquarters in Denver and Honolulu. We’re seeking an experienced Director of Technology to join our growing team! The applicant must have strong experience in data management, networks, hardware/software maintenance, security and building out new IT processes. Our ideal candidate will also have exposure to mergers and acquisitions. Ability to work autonomously but also thrive in a high teamwork, low drama corporate culture is a must. Candidate will be based in Colorado.
Salary / Benefits Package:
- $100k+; beginning compensation will be commensurate with experience.
- Competitive benefits package including 100% employer paid health, dental and vision insurance. Eligibility to enroll in health savings account, flexible savings account and more.
- Paid vacation (PTO) and paid holidays.
- Company parking allowance.
- Join our mission-driven company and partake in quarterly company profit sharing and 401k with generous matching!
- Manage all technical aspects of the organization to ensure that the technology is aligned with the company growth strategy.
- Maintenance of network infrastructure, data security, software and hardware.
- Perform audits to ensure all standards of network operations are being upheld.
- Oversee technology due diligence for mergers and acquisitions targets, followed by technology transition/integration post-purchase.
- Lead all integration mapping of our CRM for sales, marketing, and operations departments.
- Build and document new processes that support the software/hardware integrations.
- Create and execute scalable training plans to maximize end-user success.
- Manage relationships with external IT vendors.
- Research and keep up with industry trends and make suggestions for future direction of technology.
- Manage and oversee the Operations Manager.
- BS/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- 10 years of experience in a related IT field.
- Proven success managing IT projects.
- Advanced computer skills – from high level IT strategy to hands-on implementation.
- Candidate should be self-directed, self-motivated, highly organized, analytical, and have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Periodic domestic travel to office locations.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to email@example.com.