Would you like to play a key role in helping to be the difference for the working man? We are looking for a Client Coordinator to assist with being the liaison between our clients, the Financial Planner and New Business Processor and participate in other administrative duties.
- Collaborate with the Financial Planners and the New Business Processing team in delivering information in an efficient manner to the clients
- Manage incoming client inquiries and provide timely responses
- Coordinate the Financial Planners schedules
- Assist the Financial Planners with execution of client financial needs
- Compile and record client data accurately in the CRM system
- Organize and oversee special projects
- Minimum six months of clerical work experience in an office environment
- Excellent customer relation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment and follow detailed instructions
- Skilled in Microsoft Office / Excel / Word / Adobe
- Strong team player who can demonstrate EA Buck’s core values
Competitive salary and benefits package, paid vacation, holiday and parking.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.