New Business Processor (Honolulu)
Headquartered in Hawaii with offices in Colorado, E.A. Buck is a forward-thinking wealth management firm that is seeking a New Business Processor to join our expanding team. The ideal candidate will be process oriented, have an eye for detail and work with a sense of urgency. Ability to work autonomously but also thrive in a high teamwork, low drama corporate culture is a must.
NOTE: This candidate will be located in Honolulu, Hawaii.
• Review and process Life Insurance, Annuity, and Security new business in an efficient manner
• Process and handle client service requests: address changes, names changes, beneficiary changes, ownership changes, distribution requests, death claims, etc.
• Update and maintain accurate client records
• Professionally handle incoming/outgoing client inquiries by phone or email
• Compile and record client data accurately in the CRM system
• Organize and oversee special projects
Minimum Job Requirements:
• Minimum one year of work experience in an office environment
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Detail oriented
• Skilled in Microsoft Office / Excel / Word / Adobe
• College degree preferred
• Highly motivated and deadline driven
• Ability to organize and prioritize tasks
• Holds self and others accountable for ensuring that results are achieved
Salary / Benefits Package:
• Pay is based on experience
• Competitive benefits package including 100% employer paid health, dental and vision insurance. Eligibility to enroll in a health savings account, flexible savings account, and more.
• Paid vacation (PTO) and paid holidays.
• Company parking allowance.
• Join our mission-driven company and partake in company profit sharing and 401k generous matching!
Interested? We would love to hear from you!