Are you looking to expand your client reach and to be part of a successful team?
If you have an established client base and recognize that further growth may be hindered by capacity issues, then we might be your solution! Our well established and growing financial firm is seeking an Experienced Financial Advisor to join our team.
Why should you choose to work with us?
Our firm has dedicated its practice to be the difference for the working men and women in our community. That commitment has earned us the recognition of being one of the fastest-growing firms in the nation.
We provide our advisors with:
- Set qualified prescreened marketing leads
- Business processors
- Paid office space and supplies
- Software and Technology support
- Benefit package including medical/dental/vision/401(k)
- Ongoing education and training
- Transition Team
This Financial Advisor will have the opportunity to transition and grow their book of business with us by plugging into our business model, built to ensure the support great advisors need to accelerate their growth.
- Experience providing comprehensive planning
- Ability to maximize/close EA Buck provided leads
- Proven track record implementing multiple product solutions
- Develop, manage and retain strong client relationships
- Maintain federal and state licensing requirements
We would love an opportunity to talk to you about your career, your passions, and values, to discover if they align with the EA Buck mission.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org