Worried that your strategy is
We can help you find the missing pieces.
We’ve spent four decades helping thousands of families
make confident decisions about their money, through all stages of life.
Grow Your Assets
Help boost your retirement income by putting your hard-earned assets to work today.
- Retirement income planning
- Wealth management
- Investment strategies
- IRA and 401(k) rollovers
Protect Your Loved Ones
Preserve the assets that can help you live comfortably in retirement — and care for your family.
- Asset protection strategies
- Life insurance
- Long-term care strategies
- Tax-efficient strategies
- Social Security planning
Leave a Legacy
Support the people and causes that are most important to you.
- IRA legacy planning
- Paying for education
- Charitable giving
Your Financial Confidence Starts With
First, we spend time getting to know you and your family’s needs and goals.
Next, we create a clear, detailed financial plan that will help you pursue your lifelong goals.
Our team of trusted advisors implement your custom plan — and answer any of your questions along the way.
We meet with you regularly to help ensure your financial strategy is still working for you and your goals.
Smart Tax Strategies for Your Retirement
Our tax planning discussions include these topics:
- Tax questions to ask yourself before retirement
- Surprises that can make retirement more expensive
- How to avoid the Social Security “tax trap”
- Why tapping assets in the wrong order can trigger higher Medicare premiums
- Why you should manage taxes before you retire
- Action steps you can take throughout the four stages of retirement
- Mistakes to avoid when it comes to your investment portfolio, health care and estate
At E.A. Buck,
we work with families of all income or investable asset values. Whether you are in the beginning phases of investing, preparing for retirement or seeking ways to pass on your estate we are here to guide you. In fact, we are proud to say we’ve spent the last four decades helping thousands of families make confident decisions about their money, through all stages of life.
For more information about any of our products and services, schedule a meeting today or register to attend a webinar.